Contact the National Office

IMPORTANT: Offenders and family members of offenders need to contact their respective parole or probation officer for information about interstate transfers, or contact the Compact Office of the state in which the offender currently resides. Additional information can be found on the Navigating the Compact page.

ICOTS USERS with questions about their account, login, or about ICOTS functionality, should contact their State ICOTS Administrator for assistance.